Giving Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I set up recurring donations? Yes.
- Will my contributions be reflected on my annual giving statement? Yes.
- What if I change banks? You can update your banking or credit card information at any time.
- Can I update the frequency of my donation. Yes.
- Can I use a credit or debit card? Yes. We accept credit and debit cards. Used within responsible parameters, debit and credit cards can be an efficient tool for payments and purchases. Many peple utilize them in place of checks, then pay off the balance in full.
- Can I just try online giving once? Yes.
- When is my donation charged to my account? Charges will typically hit your account the same day you process the donation.
- Is it secure? Yes. All financial information is encrypted and stored by our banking partner to Level 1 PCI compliant standards. Level 1 PCI compliance is a set of rules stated by credit card companies and audited by an independent third party. Level 1 PCI is the highest possible rating. Additionally, all transmission to our banking partner and on our site is via an encrypted HTTPS connection.
- Do I pay additional fees to give online? No. Online giving does not cost you anything.
- How do I get help if I need assistance? Please contact that church office by calling (414) 815-9400 or by emailing: email@example.com.
All donations to The LifeWay church are 100% tax deductible.